Tuesday, October 5, 2010

strugglin

Man, I am strugglin! I knew that working full time and going to school time was going to be rough, and I knew that I  would be busy, but I never expected this:
I am turning into the biggest bitch! I get so frustrated with people over the littlest things because they are wasting my precious time - then I get mad at myself for being mad, and mad that I am mad that I am mad and I can't seem to let go of this craziness inside!
Seeking some wisdom and advice....

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    You are NOT turning into anything. YOU are learning how to handle a whole new level of stressors. This process is pushing you to the edge of your challenge zone and just this side of your panic zone. You are learning and before long, you'll be beyond this discomfort. Praying for you and the Bird and knowing that you are in good hands...

    Can't wait to be with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Chet - you always encourage!

    ReplyDelete