Monday, March 29, 2010

welcome to the jungle....

On the one hand there is so much to say I can't find the time or the words, but on the other, less apt, more insecure hand, I never feel as though I have anything worth posting.
The pendulum swings constantly in both directions - and I am constantly immobilized.

So an update:
In February I want to LA to visit Jade and Natalie and had a much needed girls weekend.
In March I went to D.C. with NFS for Global Advocacy Days and the Leadership Summit and had an amazing time raising my voice on capitol hill.
In March Kristi, Andrew, and Jordan's cousin Matt came out for a visit and we took them south to Ano Nuevo and Pescadero and north to the city. So very thankful for family!


In the meantime, I continue to enjoy my work with NFS. There are so many different projects that I work on - academy stuff, fellow stuff, store/office, and as always, the Stop Paying for Slavery Tour.
I have decided to stay for at least another six months and manage the fellow program. In addition, I will be working at the Freedom Store as the Freedom Store Manager. WOHOO!!!!

That's bout all I have for now. Going to Nepal and Thailand in June. Super stoked about that.
Send me some love. Feelin lonely...

4 comments:

  1. Love!
    Sounds great!
    hope you don't get too busy/overwhelmed

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i just changed the template on my blog so it isn't the same as yours hehe.

    oh and you can call me sometime when you're feeling lonely and we can talk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the post K- sounds like things are starting to take shape! good for you for choosing to stay for another 6 months. They are lucky to have you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete